Monday, June 16, 2008

Working as long as my heart continues beating...

I had been posed with comments and remarks from those who care and closed to me.. 'You had been working so hard.. Saturday, Sunday, day and night.. you should stop sometimes and take a rest ' .. My answer is Yes... I would like to... but at the moment I think my energy is still needed to finish the unfinished jobs or to attend to those in need of my service..
As I am already coming to 50 years old, I know that I could not work or perform as what I used to do when I was 37 years when I started SAFF. I could feel the energy and appetite that had been drained over those years but as long as my heart still beating, I will try to do my level best to contribute in whatever way I could to satisfy people's need and to download all the experience I have to those who need them.
I don't have much money to become a philanthropist, I do not have a factory that could employ thousands of people, I am not a politician that could attend to peoples' need, I am not a doctor that could treat people when they fell sick and neither I am a lawyer that could defend the innocent but I am just a poor electrical engineer...
Look at the bottom left picture above... I was kneeling just to collect samples of transformer oil which was later be injected with 60,000 Volts of DC Voltage !!!!
I am not that cruel to inject such a voltage to a helpless transformer oil... it is a 'necessary evil' in order to ensure the oil is strong enough so as not to cause transformer failure that could create power disruption or accidents to personnel...
That is life... sometimes we have to hit hard on somebody to make sure that they work or get whatever they are supposed to get or achieve... We have to do it because we care and we have accountability in whatever we do...
So, Insya-Allah, as long as my heart keep beating, I will continue working without fear and favour and lending my hands and hearts out to those who need them...
May Allah Grant me forgiveness and ajr....