Sunday, September 7, 2008

MY WEEKLY KL-JB ROUTE

At Rest and Repair Area, Pagoh


Since 1989, I have been plying between Skudai, Johor and Kuala Lumpur. This is due to the job requirement that needs me to travel. Way back in 1990's, I sometimes took Johor Bahru - Kerteh - Kuala Lumpur route even during the fasting month. As I was still young then (40++ yrs old), driving a car along that route did not pose any problem for me.

For the past three years, I have been commuting between JB-KL almost every week. As I have an office in Bandar Seri Putra, Bangi and another office in Taman Teratai, Johor it has been a norm for me to do so. However, as the age is catching up, I could feel the effect of ageing and driving.

To kill the boredom, I normally tag along my camera to snap some photos along the way. This is one of the highway photos in my collections ..




Skudai..