Sunday, November 23, 2008

PILGRIMAGE TO MAKKAH



It has been quite sometime that I have not updated anything new in this blog. It is because I was a bit busy carrying out some assignment which had been uploaded in my AFKamera (AFLenses) and AFTeknikal.
Alhamdulillah, I was honoured to be chosen to be one of the three millions worshippers who shall be performing Hajj in Makkah this year. So, there should not be any more new posting to my blogs from today until mid of January as I shall be away performing my Hajj from the 25th. November, 2008 until 5th. January, 2009.


To all my collegues, friends, competitors, family members, relatives and others who had acquinted with me before, I would like to ask for forgiveness for any wrongdoing that I might had committed intentionally or not.
I hope we would be given a chance to meet again sometime after Hajj, Insya-Allah. Should this is my journey of no return, I wish everybody all the best in this world and in the hereafter, Ameen.


AFKassim (26 Zulkaedah, 1429)